AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The True Story About Journey of Happiness...



Dear Girl,
I miss u so much in my life
I've been looking for you in my life like forever...
I can't seem to find you...
Where are you, where is the perfect one for me?
I really hope that i meet her one day...
Until then I started to move on & leaves a space in my heart for her...
Now I finally found her
The One for me
The one that will be my family...

Dear Girl...
I've broke a lot of hearts just to find the right one
Just to find u and call u mine

It was full of painful journey
I'd lot of scars
Just to get over here.
To be where Im standing
Right next to you.
Heart breaks and tears along the way
I've let myself been hurt
Coz i know im still on the right path
For few more steps to reach u.
Just to grab the eternity of happiness~

Now Girl...
I'm standing right next to u
To prove that i've already had enuff
Cure me and let the pain goes away
Hold my hand
Take my heart
Keep it safe where it supposed to be

My Girl,
I've always wished that we can be together
Now to have u
Is like dream came true
Dont ever let me go
Coz i promise that i wont

Dear Girl,
There was a time,
When i had to fall my tears for u
Not to show u the tears
And hide the pain from u
Was the most painful moment
Greater pain than dropping the tears in front of u

Dear B..
Im just so happy to have u
Nothing more that i could have asked from u
but to love me back at least as much as i do

B.....
Thank you
For be mine and
For let me be yours


From;
Your Future Husband

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu