AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Should I Laugh?

Its been second day...

Today, i had a news...i don't know how to rate this news cz it can be bad but it also can be a good one. So here is the story....

Someone jz msg me n told me something that i don't think i would say yes. She asked me quite few times to reconsider bout her proposal. I may sounded so cruel cz i jz laughed at her. But i already told her that it was not something that i can consider. Yup it may help me to recover, but the thing is, what if I don't want to?? What if my current situation can be better? And the most important part is, I can't accept others.

She called me instead. She said that she could be better. Well guess what, I don't even compare! I told her that I am truly happy right now. What i had was already the best! Don't say you can be better cz i don't even want to see it!

After that, she jz said that maybe i need some times to think about it. But i just answered "I don't have any rooms left in it..." cz i already gave all to someone else.

Truly i said, we did had a lot of chat before. We met before quite few times. She also did proposed before. But the time was just not right cz she knew I wont consider at all. I don't even knew she had that kind of feelings. But I am truly sorry. I just don't want to break another's heart. Cz i know, I will never leave the one. My answer will be NO...and it will remain till 31st of February.. Get that date n come back to me surely I'd say yes. Forever my heart will be for the one. Sorry~

I can forget about the one. But I just can't forget why I am here, bcz it is for me and the one..

Collecting 50cents coins in progress...~~
Current amount = RM305.50

Till next round,
See ya!!

Say no to lalala!!

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu