AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

When i opened my YM after so long...

Here what i've got...

  • you know I couldn't keep my 'mouth' shut, don't you?

  • 5:02 PM

    so here it is, my two-cents

  • 5:02 PM

    I know those feelings that you have rite now. The exact same feelings I had with you back then.

  • 5:04 PM

    The "I know he'll come back" feelings. The "I know he'll be mine if I just try a little bit harder". The "I know he will be mine again if I just keep on trying harder and harder and never give up. Because in the end, he'll definately comes back."

  • 5:04 PM

    You did come back.

  • 5:04 PM

    But not for long.

  • 5:05 PM

    It means you are never meant for me.

  • 5:05 PM

    Mark my word, friend.

  • 5:05 PM

    One day you'll let go.

  • 5:06 PM

    salam.


    So now i know...im running in the circle of life...

  • No comments:

    CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

    Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

    Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
    After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu