AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Worst Day

Hye all,

Worst day of yesterday... Dayyuum!! I shaking like shivering in cold. But i felt so hot inside. Puke here n there. Arrghh!! I tried to get some help. Ask few frens to drive to clinic. But its alrdy midnight. Most of them alrdy half dead... So finally i got one help from this guy. He offered me a help. Nice.....

We went to Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital.. So the attendant said just a fever so u can wait.. WTF?? So i've to wait like 2hours to get the treatment. Still my number wasn't called yet. Suddenly, i felt uncomfortable. So i puked.... Yess....in front of everyone. Sigh~

But then the attendant rushed to me and take me to the treatment room. My body temperature was so high! So they asked me to give a blood sample. So they took it.... Only after half an hour they called a doctor. So the doctor treated me. He said i need to stay for a while. So he injected me and to be warded. They dripped me almost 2 pines of water.

I was asleep till the sun rise. Ahh...what a comfortable feeling!! So i hurry to wake up and ask the nurse whether i can leave or not. She said i've to wait for the doctor first. So i wait~

I searched for my phone and found it. The ever first thing to do... wishing good morning to the most adorable creature in the world!! Cant wait to see her again. So when the doctor allow me to leave i was so happy. The nurses looked me weirdly. They asked me : " Why are u seems to be so happy?" I just replied ; "I didn't bring my phone charger. I can charge my phone soon".

Then the doctor asked me again: "Why is that so important to you?"
So i replied; "Its not...but without the phone i cant contact someone. And if i cant contact that someone, i'll die".

The doctor just laughed and said "You're still too young to fall in deep love. Find few to cover your selves". Well of course, but i gave him something to think: "Who set the rules you can only fall deep into love by age?" And he looked me so i continued "We have pair of eyes, pair of ears, pair of hands, pair of legs...but why He created our hearts without any pair? Cz He made us to share with someone else....not with everyone."

The doctor just nod n told me to get marry soon. Well dont worry, i will. With only that one. The one that i've been sharing my heart with....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carik je lar gf lain jaar. Mmg pompuan camtu tak tau setia punyer. Kompem da ade orang cucuk line lu tuh. Sabar la yek. Biar Tuhan je balas.

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu