AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Its me again~

Hye readers,

Today, i just realized something. Something that i shouldn't have missed. Yes...i found my strength back!! I realized that i was so weak before. I couldn't even stop crying.

I went to bed early today but i couldn't close my eyes. I woke up and went to bath room. I took a wudhu' to performed solat Istiqarah n Hajat. It was just between me and Him all alone... I wished for everything that i couldn't have. So then i went to bed.....again~

It only took me around 2-3 hours...then suddenly i woke up. I felt so incredibly strong!! I can make the decision. I don't know how, but i felt that decision was so strong!! I tried to reach my phone but maybe instead of telling her, i should let her know herself. But suddenly i saw a message in my inbox. So i opened it. It says :

"For your love to your country, you'll die for it. For the love of your family, you'll fight for it... And If you love somebody, you'll fight n die for it. Cz she/he have your heart. When he/she is gone, it will take along your heart n leaves you heartless. No man can survive without a heart to live. Don't run bcz you'll never live without it."

It was sent by +6012326**** (yeah i won't publish this number). I tried to call back n say thanx. But i can hear someone picked up with only no one were talking. I said hello few times but still, silence~ So i thought maybe the line had some trouble so i redialed again. This time, i heard something. It was a small voice with someone coughing. I shouted n said " Who ever is this I just wanna say thanks!!" Then the line was disconnected. Then I hit the redialed button again, but this time, i couldnt get thru. The phone was off. So i just leave a text to say thnx..... and a cute emoticons face~ ;P

So now, Im so grateful. Thank you Allah for helping me. And thank you for sending someone to help me...And to whom that sent me those messages, I really appreciate your help. Such a nice words. You will remain my undercover agent. So i named you 'Ms Good Heart'...Hoho!!

And...thats it for now. See you again, but maybe not tomorrow guys!! I need something to spice up. Something that is not common and usual...Something that I don't do everyday. I need some plan cz......I've a girl to catch!!

Love ya all!!

Salam!



Current 50cents coin status ; Still in progress~

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu