AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Day to Remember

Its 2 am…I woke up and rushed out to get something.

The story started when she needs to complete her group task. They were told to make few things to win in a competition. She thought she could handle everything. She thought her team can win. She struggled and put a lot of effort into it. I can see her strength. I knew she could win it.

Few days had passed. She came to me with a draw on piece of paper which I thought it was nice. She just has to cut and follow the lines to make it complete. So she cut it and gets a hard paper to stick with it. We went few places to find few things to make it even better. We had different ideas but we managed to get the solution. We bought few things like balloons, sponge, water colors and other things that we thought can help. So she left it with me to settle it.

So I went back home. I helped her to complete the task. I put a touch up to make it looks great. But the next morning, she called and said she really wanted to win. Due date is going to be one day left. So she said her group just wants to have real things rather than the models. I just said ok. I can see how she was so disappointed thru her voice.

Late night, she called again. This time she expressed her disappointments. She cried to me. I know, all she wanted to be was the best. I was asleep when she called. I was so tired cz I had a terrible day. But when I heard her tears, i couldn’t let it. I told her ; “Don’t worry, I will help u.” I didn’t tell her that I would settle it. I knew she might be worried if I stay night to help. I looked at the time, 2a.m….I rushed out to get few things to make the best model for her.

I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to make that model, n what should I attach so that it could be a great model. I just go out. I went few places and I had that model on my mind. So I grab the things that can be use. I rushed back home. I didn’t waste my time. I started to make the model. I didn’t care the time, n the fact that I had to leave early morning to work. I just put my concentration on that thing so that she can have the smile and wipe the tears. I’ll sacrifice everything for her. Its 5.50a.m when it’s all done. I looked at the model again, its not really in a good shape with what I had in mind. But I did try my best.

So early morning I called her to know the status. She said the competition will end by noon. So I told her I got something to hand over. She said ok n will meet up in the afternoon.
It was a great job I had coz my job needs to be out of office most of the time. So I use the time to see her. When I came there, I can see her was unhappy. So I passed her the model. The only thing that I looked first was her face. I can see her smiled. She was happy. She holds my hand. I felt happy for her.

So I went back to finish my job. She smiled and waved her hands to me. With a flying kiss was our greatest sign of love. Like a trademark. I turned around and started to leave with every single step I just keep on thinking will she liked it?

Today, I just wish that she can remember this. Remember that eventho I always make her sad, n I was a boring person with no romantic sensation at all………I just hoped that she’ll remember that I did sacrifice everything just to let her smile.

Whenever I’m around, I wont let u disappointed” Alia : March 2006

Adapted from;
-Pacifier-

50cents coins collection status : Stopped

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu