AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Value of Appreciating




I just wanted to share something here.
Something that i think i should share with everyone
It is about the value of appreciations

"Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you HAD"

I do appreciate what i have now.
i do appreciate you
i do not want to lose you
I will try my best to hold you & be with you



I believe that we can go thru everything
Coz we have each other

I really appreciate everything that you ever did for us
Thats why i will not stop saying this to you
I LOVE YOU
and 
always will



Regards;
Your Future Husband
(Real soon)


No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu