AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Big World


This story is not to show who should be blame. This is not a platform where i think I should hurt anyone by my tiny thoughts. This is just a simple opinions why and where the good  relationship should be.

Differences do made us struggled to achieve understanding with each other. Same thing but we see with different views. Who to blame? I like orange colors, she likes green. I dont even understand why people have to like green. Enuff for the trees, grass etc... but here is the main point. Respect. She asked me to wear green sandals, which i dont even understand why, but i just sheathed those sandals and im still wearing it now. Because for me, you dont have to waste time to understand why but just use the time to cheer her as long as u could. I respect that. If she likes green, i dont even mind wearing green for the rest of my life. If that could make her happy to be with me, then why should i waste it? 

But some people, they might have different views. They thought that people like me, dont have the 'quality' inside. Simply follows whatever other people wants. Hey excuse me if im buggin' u, but this is how i show that i could change anything for her. Coz i dont have a lot of sweet words to say. I dont even have a thick wallet for her everyday. I just want to give some proofs so that she'll be able to see how i could lower down my ego just to make her happy. 

We all have been here before. We all did the same thing. We do had a lot of differences with each other. Just like a family. Your dad like brown and your mom like red. But are they still living together now? Do you even care if they dont like greens? You even bought them present with their favorite colors. Still you can live under one roof together. Have you wondered why?? Coz we care and we loved them! That what makes us totally ignore the differences. We loved them!! We know they could bring us joy and happiness. We just believe.

In a relationship, i wont suggest anyone to do this but some people already did. Please do not hesitate. Do not doubt. Coz when u doubt, it'll be there forever. U will always have the thought of something not nice about ur partner. 

Dont even lie. Dont even try to lie. Not even once. Let the truth dropped like an atom bomb, but still better. Be faithful as much as u want them to be faithful to u. 

Finally, i just want to make something clear now. If u really care, if u really love, u will fight for it. No matter how hard. Drop down your ego and start to share your life with the one you already wanted. You might get some people very easy coz they ran to you. But it doesnt mean you could do whatever you want. We all have the same heart. We all cries. We do feel hurt. 

As for my last words, if we ever thought that our lives could have been better with others, I suggest just walk away. Coz if u really love the one u have now, u wouldnt be able to think like that. Or U maybe did walk away before for some reason to show how u could be able to live without them. But apparently, u really missed them n regret what u did.

I'll write again later...

Regards,

Azhar

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu