AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 22, 2012

S.h.e + H.e


I dont know how to start this, but i just hoping that one day she'll realized that all i want from her is just to love me as much as i love her. 

I may have bad moves, bad ideas, bad memories, everything including which i dont even know. But i do have one thing that i really sure about. Im sure bout how i feel. I m sure to whom should i give my heart to. 
The moment when i ask for u to be in my life, im sure that i want u. Nothing was forcing me to do that. Not even my family. Coz i want to have my life includes you. 

Thank you for every great moments we've been thru together. I was never thought that i would chose u to share my life with. Sometimes I even regret that why i never met u earlier. Why am i not like the others that can have all your full attentions everyday. Each day i try to find new ways to make you love me more. Coz i dont want to have my life without u. I happy to be with you.

If u are reading this, please know that I miss u everyday. Every heart beat, i will say i love u. I may not be as much as u thought i should be, but trust me, if u open your heart, n love me to the fullest, you'll be able to see how i see.

I really want you to be my wife. Will you?

Regards,

Azhar

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu