AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

When My Life is Your Game....

Here...

Im writing again.. I dont have anyone else to talk to. This is the only place where i can at least feel better. When Im down, I dont need crowd to cheer me up. I dont need that. Cz i've already had someone who supposed to be there when Im in need. Someone who was supposed to back me up when Im down. But...

Im in a lot of pain...i've worked hard, just to make sure that things will be right. But it turns out to be...no one were there for me. Even the right person that I needed most, cut me into bleed. Im already in pain dear, then you came to stab me right in front of my eyes!! Why did you hate me so much?? Im struggling for us cant you see that?? I wanted to build a better tomorrow for us! Promising future for the BOTH of us!!

You said that you loved me. You said that you never wanted to see me in pain..Then what are you doing right now dear?? Is this how you love me? Or should i say, is this how much you HATE me??

Did i ever throw you away whenever Im happy with my friends or someone else? Did I ever forget to tell you how much that i loved you?? Did i ever compared you to someone else?? Did I ever lose focus on you??

WHY YOU HATE ME THIS MUCH???

WHY YOU WANT TO SEE ME BLEED THIS WAY??

This is NOT a GAME!!

Dont say "lets try..for few months" coz this involving my life!! If you want to try to be better, not look for better itself, but YOU need to IMPROVE yourselves to be better!!! If you want to save what you have, not by throwing them away!! If you want to improve any relations, NOT by getting yourselves away!! If you really loved and you really care, then why you wanted to destroy it?? Why dont you put at least effort to help us to survive??

Dear.... I know, its was not the thing that you said were the real answers from you. The truth was hidden in yourselves. Now Im helping you to unhide it. Coz the answer is..... you NEVER LOVE ME FROM THE START!!


Regards,

_unknown_

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu