AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

How Could This Happen To Me

I really wish to see her Happy...But the sad thing is..I cant have her. But i promise her that i’ll be there for her whenever she might lost n need someone to hold on.

Can i do it?? Can i really do that? Can i control myself from falling deep in love with her?? Can i call her name and pretend that i’m just someone else? Maybe she can... But i can’t.

But..i will let my feeling flow...i’ll fill it with our memories...i’ll wait as long i need to. I’ll wait as long as she needs me. I’ll wait, and will never say give up.

I will find that happine$$$$....for you~

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu