AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Total Failure

Today,

What that i supposed to do was to cheer her up. But then again, as usual, I've spoiled it. I never wanted to be such annoying to her. I tried to control my hands from reaching my phone but i couldn't helped it. I always had the phone in my hands. Both of them and one more inside my pocket. I just hoped that she'll call and tell me to call back at least.

I missed her...everyday. I tried to keep busy just to make sure that I won't remember about her for a while. I called few friends, boys, girls, and say hello and tried to make a conversation with them. But the first question that always came from them, "Hows your girlfriend..?" Seriously?? How can i forget about her then??

I really loved her. I know, I've done a lot of mistakes. A lot of things that I can't get it back. But i will not stop to love her. I will try whatever i can to win her back!! I will not give up! Shes my one and forever be..

Continued..

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu