AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

How could this Happen to Me? (Part 2)

I never regret when i want some changes happen to me. I never think that the changes will cause any trouble. But, recently i always think why did i change for?? If all these changes suppose to make her happy, then why she claimed not so?? Why?? Sometimes when i walked n passed by few guys who was just like me before, i wanted to tell em dont change!! Its ur life!! I know am stupid but at least i know if changes means nothing, why need to?? You tried so hard, but no one realize that you've been struggling for like killing urselves! Changes means u have to kill the old characters of yours and start a brand new one..That was almost impossible thing to do!! And I did it!! I killed myself before just to make u happy for God sake!!

Great! its raining now... Storm n lightning...great combinations. Am sitting here alone. I used to play outside when its raining.. I feel great...But when it comes to storm and lighting, it used to be my greatest fear. Back there when i was 7, I almost got strucked by lightning. Had a few scratch coz it almost strck me and I fell down from my bicycle. I never play outside again when its raining. But...ever since i knew she also scared of those lightning, I pretend to be not. I came to her with an umbrella and keep her from rains. She wont realize that my hands were shaking when i hold the umbrella. I let her by my arms and let her with me so I can protect her. When the lightning strucks, she quickly hold me.. i can feel her fear. But all i do is keep on to be with her......She never knew that when the lightning strucked, her fear that made me stronger.




No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu