AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Still writing..

Yeah i know...
Seems pathetic just sitting in front of my laptop and doing nothing. But actually the truth is, i keep on browsing the same thing all over again. Its our pictures together. I missed that moment. We could spend all day to be together. But now...im just sitting here and watching those pictures. 

I've no mood. No feel of doing nothing at all. Feels like im losing the very important part of me. Well i know certain people could have handle this like not a big issue. But im sorry...i cant. 

Maybe i should have not to give all my heart yet. But i know...it is impossible to do that. Now, just me, alone....writing this s**t to help myself. 

Well maybe my brain can stop thinking of her. But my heart can't. I can keep myself busy. But in the end i know...i will always have my phone with me and keep looking at it screen. This is me...i cant change it. Even if i tried, the result always be like that. I cant stop thinking the one that i really care. My heart will always asking my brain where is it other half could have been?? 

Actually, despite of having that kind of problems, here is another problem. I hate long-distance relationship. And i dont know why...it always happened to me. Why?? 
There is a concrete reason why i hate long-distance relationship. But i dont know if i should state it in here. Why i cant be like the others? They have each other 24/7. The could go anywhere together. BUt i always end up being far from each other! Why when she with others she always here?? Why when she with me it turned out to be like this?? Haih~

Today...
I keep aSking myself to be brave. Trust her and trust yourself. I dont know how long this could be. But i will try. 

There is something that keep bugging me. The one that keep on let me being curious. How could someone's wife send you a good nite wish. Last nyte its already turned out to be 3rd times. I wont reply this time. Nope...seems awkward to me. Im sorry but i cant reply. Dont do something stupid. No matter how bad your husband could've been, you cant just text someone else to wish goodnite. He deserves your wish not me!! I hate this kind of people. And i hate coz it makes me worry bout my future!! It makes me think what if my wife text someone else too. Please...stop it! Dont add another mess in my head will you?? 

Okay...breath~
You know what? I need her now. Haih~ 
What else to write? i hope whatever i wrote in here will not hurt anyone's feeling. No offence. I just put whatever i wanted to say. 

Then...shall we continue? Later....

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu