AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 21, 2011

She is the last entry~

Apart of having my life upside down, still I believe hope will always there. It just depends on how we can handle the pressure. If we start to give up, we won’t achieve what we want. No matter how bad, how we’ve must hurt, if u really wants it, go get it!

I started to realize that this is what I want. I’m too stupid if just let it slip this time. Not this one. But I don’t want to be too pushy. I know things might need some times to work out. But I had to be patience a bit. Let the other side decide. Coz I’m all ready from my side.

But all I’m asking from that side…be firm with what u wants.

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu