AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 29, 2010

ADNAN SEMPIT??

The movie is superb. I spend my Friday hours with my frens. Oh yeah T.T I spend more than I expected. This movie made me laughed out loud. So please, abg abg akak akak, do watch this movie. Its aint stupid at all. In the same time, I have decided to quit or to bail out from any label starting 15.01.2010. Im quite upset with my own decision, but I am way too visible in that label. Im better off on my own. Friends thank you for the advise, Im not looking forward for any activities now. Im focusing my whole effort to my studies. 6th semester is killing me! Reports to be done. Dozens of presentation and lots of assignments.

Dear Allah please give me a healthy body & a developing brain so I can think out of the box. I need idea. HOORAY but still Im excited, just cant wait to start a business! baby lets shake shake.

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu