AZHAR & DIYANA


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shayne Ward

owh s**t!! my fren tb2 dtg n pasang diz song; "breathless- Shayne ward"........ arghh!!! i like da music but i hate da lyric SO MUCH!!!! it reminds me of da day i said something 2 someone, we were both promised n agreed something n i was so stupid 2 believe everythings gonna b fine! but i still wont regret my decision.... coz i noe, i want her 2 b hepi...

apart of da lyrics:

If our love was a fairytale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we'd say i do
And if we had babies they would look like you
It'd be so beautiful if that came true
You don't even know how special you are

You leave me breathless, you're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless, I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams, so beautiful you're leaving me
Breathless.....

No comments:

CHOOSE YOUR SONG:

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat

Kenangan Rumah Sewa Uitm Segamat
After ktrg wat solat sunat Bday Arm n A.S... huhuhu